Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My R6 eats Wheaties.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided I will never convert the R6 back to street so getting rid of everything I can find that I took off. We're moving house at the end of this month so just trying to clear out things I don't want to bring. This may not be a complete set of plastics, see everything included in the images. Wanting to try and sell the whole lot together if possible. I'd be willing to separate the pipes from the plastics if need be.

One piece of the front headlight assembly is broken off so will not affix properly to the bike frame. Lights worked last I had it hooked up which was in 2011.

Use for spare parts or whatever! No mounting hardware is included, just what you see, nothing more. It does have the integrated tail light as well (brake light, blinkers all in one). If I do happen to find any other parts before they ship out I will throw those in at no further charge.

Asking $350 for everything. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
My R6 eats Wheaties.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The forum scaled the images way down so quality isn't that great. PM me for higher quality images and I'll be happy to send them or even take specific close ups if need be.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi ,
I see that You enter the forum but has not answered to my PM​​.

If you doubt me, I send you my eBay account link to check my credentials.
The image on the TEST list shows my usernames used on forums (bikes and PC hardware) .
My ratings is 100%,
and Paypal Verified account.

If you still selling parts, I am interested in buying them. :)

Thanks .
Best Regards

·
My R6 eats Wheaties.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the delay in replying. I had another forum member contact me prior to yourself so I am waiting to see first if they are interested and if they are going to follow through.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts