Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone's weekend went well.

I left on Thursday night slept in the car for that night. We woke up around 7am to get into the track and watch Practice for Friday then checked into the hotel that day. Drove about 600 miles round trip to include about 25 miles one way to the track every morning x2. It was an awsome time and spent alot of cash. Can't wait till next year...enjoy! I got to holg the trophy that Rossi won....and meet the Bridstoneman and some others

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry to rub it in but here's more!!!

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i watch the race from the front straight. Are seats were front row right across form Fiat and Tech 3 Yamaha. We ended up moving to top row.. actually we never sat in the seats we paid for. We moved to the top right away starting on friday. Behind the stand you can see them come around a very sharp corner than into a chicane and down for about 400yards then we lose them for about 3 second while they take the last corner to the straight then they pass us around 260 kliks easily. We learned last year that the good view was form the top row.

·
Do or do not...
202 Posts
Nice pics, hardcore jealous right now.

PS, I'm a total MotoGP newb; whats with the two exhausts, one undertail and one to the side?

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I always hate seein your posts...just makes me hate my life even more haha

Definitely lucky man, you always have some good lookin pics. Keep em comin!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Felt like ALMOST being there. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great pics! I was supposed to be in Germany for Sachsenring, but an early move to the west coast has thrown a huge wrench into that plan. There's always next year.

·
My R6 eats twisties
156 Posts
Awesome shots mate, you sure chose the right GP to attend! How on earth did you get your hands on Rossi's trophy? :eek5

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
sick shots! gotta get out to the track and watch one of these looks like a hell of alot of fun!

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the all the pics you've posted here!! greatly appreciated. I heard Brad pitt was there too. lol
Yeah! he was there. We got some pics of him but he was crowed so it was hard to get a good one.

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome shots mate, you sure chose the right GP to attend! How on earth did you get your hands on Rossi's trophy? :eek5
ALICE! the sponser had a booth set up where you could take pics on the podium with it and the took pics of you on the pdium an dprinted them out right then and there. This one was with my own camera i'll post more later.

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice pics, hardcore jealous right now.

PS, I'm a total MotoGP newb; whats with the two exhausts, one undertail and one to the side?

The only MOTOGp bikes that still may have it is the Honda RV. Ithing it has to do with the engine set up and better exhaust flow with them splitting the job up. Maybe someone else can put some light oin it.

·
07 Charcoal Grey R6
760 Posts
I was jes gonna say get yo damn gruby hands off Rossi's trophy. No seriously dude I'm so green right now! Nice pics & thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts