Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Yamaha R6 package for sale. I bought this bike brand new in 2008. The bike only has 4,100 miles on it and in excellent condition. I have spent thousands of dollars upgrading the components on this bike. This motorcycle is EXTREMELY FAST and track ready. It is currently has all of the street bodywork on it. I am selling the bike with all of the upgrades, and including all of the OEM parts as well. If you are looking to go to the track, this package includes everything you need. If you are not looking for a track bike, you could keep it as is and have a very fast streetbike, or you can put the OEM parts back on and sell the upgraded parts for a few thousand. I will also include an Alpinestars MX-1 racing suit with GP tech gloves(m), both black- $1500 worth of leather. I have listed the parts below, and am pretty sure there is more that I am forgetting. This is a package deal- not looking to sell parts individually.

I have the title in hand. PM me for an appointment.

Asking $8000 OBO

UPGRADES & EXTRAS
Graves Full Titanium "Works" exhaust with carbon fiber muffler
Graves smog block off plates
Graves Exup servo eliminator
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins front mounted 68mm steering damper w/ graves mounts
Dynojet Power Commander V
Dynojet Autotune
Woodcraft frame sliders
Sharkskinz Race full bodywork
Pitbull front and rear stands
Sato rearsets- fully adjustable
Chickenhawk digital tire warmers w/ Pitbull stand
ASV shorty levers
Fren Tubo carbon fiber braided brake lines
DID erv3 520 chain
AFAM front & rear sprockets -1/+2
BMC race air filter
Flushmount turn signals
Led rear fender eliminator
2 extra sets of take offs
-Dunlop NTEC 211(med)
-Michelin Power One (soft)
Battery Tender Jr.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Can you take some pictures of how the damper is mounted? I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I snapped a couple of quick pics with my phone. Hopefully these help you out. Let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for.

Can you take some pictures of how the damper is mounted? I would really appreciate it.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I snapped a couple of quick pics with my phone. Hopefully these help you out. Let me know if there is something in particular you are looking for.

Excellent. I have something kinda sorta like that for a standard forked R6... I don't suppose you'd still have the original mounting hardware for that damper, would you?

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
Thanks for posting pics of the Ohlins, I bought the Graves mount so I can mount mine like that as well. GLWS and Beautiful bike man!

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Bump... did you have to remove your ignition for the race mount to fit?

Also, do you have your original Ohlins mounting kit?

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Bump... did you have to remove your ignition for the race mount to fit?

Also, do you have your original Ohlins mounting kit?

yes, ignition was removed and installed at a different location, but looses handlebar locking capability.

and I dunno if the original mount is still available, but I sure hope to soon, considering I'm buying this bike, :lmao

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
Lookin' Good. Congrats on the sale

1 - 18 of 18 Posts