Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I need parts list and where to get it from (cheap prices of course) and your opinion on them..

• front flushies
  • FE kit
  • 2x bubble windscreen
  • rear blinkers (some type; i preferably want peg LED's)
I know this has been talked about before, I just want a fresh thread :)

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
- protons
- graves, it's the most plain
- puig z-racing
- clear alternatives integrated taillight (will be ready in 2-3 weeks for the '08), it's the rear brake light and half blinks yellow in the direction ur turning.

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know what an integrated is mang :) i'm a rookie, but not that hardcore, hehe... thanks, u got any websites with prices that you know are legit and quick?

·
Registered
645 Posts
I got my integrated tail light from Hammy along with the Proton flushies. They're both great and great prices. Don't spend money on a fender eliminator. Mount it on the hugger or use the two black rivets in the undertail to mount it (bend the top at a 90 degree angle). There are threads on both of these mods.
PS... Sell me your stock windscreen when you get the DB.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
what kinda FE kit did you want? like just a shorter bracket? or completely flush/custom...

Like i said over AIM, ide give you the one i got off ebay for FREE that i ended up not using, its short and can either use OEM lights or aftermarket its pretty small...its definatly a sick bracket. Let me know man, and i can cruise up and give it to you... its good for temporary usage too to get rid of that 4 foot trailer hitch of a stock bracket until you go totally flush

Link to the bracket i got:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-R6-Black-Fender-Eliminator-2006-2007-2008_W0QQitemZ350059753888QQihZ022QQcategoryZ34284QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone also know where I can get a cap nut that goes below the windscreen for my mirror? Guess it rattled off... I checked home depot, but they don't have the similar kind.

·
Registered
288 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts