Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I could not help my self.... I bought some flush mount blinkers and integrated tail light for a 2008 r6s ..... to find out there is not a whole lot of room to work. I crossed the wires and heard the fuse pop... now I have no head or tail lights... brakes and right blinker works (I only have the front right one installed so far....) my question is where is the fuse box and dose any one know if there is a number location like in a car... im really new to the bike thing .....also there is a delay when I turn the blinker on dose any one know what relay I would need to correct this matter or will that go away once I finish.... ps a whole lot of work to put blinkers on... did not think I would have to take the side of the bike apart and I broke 2 of the pop in pins things :,:)popcorn:

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Right right below clutch. Must remove ram air cover

Ridick - Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
Yea, the unpainted plastic piece that covers the intake tube. Left side of the bike. It's got little tabs that are very easy to break off. Undo the bolt and carefully slide the piece forward. You'll see the fuse box, and they are labeled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts