Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking everywhere for the past week or two trying to find a good undertail/fender elimator for my 2008 r6. Im looking for something with a good tag mounting bracket + tag light, AND nice bright visible turn signals.

Everything i see has like 2 LED's for each turn signal, and im not a big fan of other cars not being able to see my blinkers.

any thoughts? I may have to make my own turn signals if i cant find a decent one..

·
Registered
135 Posts
you can get the yamaha one. It comes with a tag light and uses the stock turn signals.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehh. Ive already modded my stock one so it sits way higher, i just dont like the stock huge turn signals. Im looking for something a little more compact, but at the same times, still very visible. I might go with a integrated taillight, im not sure if i like them though..

·
I Wanna Go Fast...
7 Posts
Hot Bodies Racing has a sweet one thats been real popular for the 06+, and their new 08' should be out soon. They are taking pre-sales and will bill when it ships. They are supposed to be in paint right now.

Check out their site, they 08 will resemble the 06+ in design, just styled to mate with the 08 plastics.

www.hotbodiesracing.com

Mines ordered, just waiting for it to come it. Will post pics as soon as I have it in my hands!

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
Hot Bodies Racing has a sweet one thats been real popular for the 06+, and their new 08' should be out soon. They are taking pre-sales and will bill when it ships. They are supposed to be in paint right now.

Check out their site, they 08 will resemble the 06+ in design, just styled to mate with the 08 plastics.

www.hotbodiesracing.com

Mines ordered, just waiting for it to come it. Will post pics as soon as I have it in my hands!
You just sold me on that. I will buy this for the 08. Please let me know when this launches :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts