Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just traded up to a 08 r6 (previously had an 06) and I cannot get the bike to start unless I roll it off. I have put a new battery on it, and still get nothing. All fuses are good, and relays as well. What should I check next?

·
life is sweeeet.
296 Posts
I had the same problem once...follow the wires that go to the kill switch to the right panel under the throttle and see if the harness is connected..mine wasn't and my bike did not start unless I push started it..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same problem once...follow the wires that go to the kill switch to the right panel under the throttle and see if the harness is connected..mine wasn't and my bike did not start unless I push started it..

THANKS!

Ill be sure to check that first thing in the morning!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it did not. Im gonna take the off the starter and take it to an auto parts store and have them check it on their machine to see if its bad.

·
Registered
90 Posts
my 2009 is cranking but not starting..i was riding it then pulled to the side to pee and it just shut off on me. It cranks now but wont start i hear the fuel pump kicking on. Also there is a check engine light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts