Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Selling my 2008 R6 track and street bike. Roughly 11k miles. It comes with the OEM street plastics and Armor Bodies race plastics. Title is in hand clean and clear. The thing is loaded out with goodies.

Giles AS31GT Rearsets $600.00
Full Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust $2,000.00
CRG Levers $200.00
Power Commader III $300.00
Carrozzeria Forged Wheels $2,000.00
Spiegler SS Brake Lines $100.00
GPR Steering Stabilizer $450.00
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock $1,300.00
Woodcraft Clipons $150.00
MR Racing Carbon Hugger $150.00
Woodcraft Case Covers $300.00
Braking SK2 Rotors front and rear $700.00
Driven sprockets and chain $250.00
Armour Bodies Race Plastics $700.00

Total $9,200.00

The Akra can has slight rash from a slow low side at NCBIKE, but otherwise there is ZERO damage to the bike.

Looking to get $8,000. At that price the OEM R6 wheels are included and a spare tank is included (small dent).

·
In Search of 08+ R6
9 Posts
Damn if I had an extra $3K in my budget I think I would actually make the 10 hour trip to take you up on that. Good luck though, sweet bike with lots of goodies for sure. Someone will snatch that up quick.

·
Fat + S = Fast
1,404 Posts
I saw your bike on CL a few weeks ago. Stupendous deal, I put serious consideration into buying it for the parts to put on my bike, returning it to stock, and selling it for most of the money back, but I'm too poor to risk having that much coin tied up for that long. B-(
GLWS, if you happen to want to let the Pitbulls and tire warmers go separate, I'll make the drive from Greensboro, :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw your bike on CL a few weeks ago. Stupendous deal, I put serious consideration into buying it for the parts to put on my bike, returning it to stock, and selling it for most of the money back, but I'm too poor to risk having that much coin tied up for that long. B-(
GLWS, if you happen to want to let the Pitbulls and tire warmers go separate, I'll make the drive from Greensboro, :D
Thanks for the kind words. I'll never be able to replace this bike, but I have no time to ride it at the moment. With the bike there is 20k total sitting there, all parts that add to its already amazing abilities. No BS just for show parts on it (well maybe the carbon hugger :D)

If the bike doesn't sell by spring I will probably part it out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's a damm good price ecruz. Wish it was in my price range. I'd snap it up out from underneath you if I could. lol.

·
Needs to Learn
158 Posts
Just food for thought where did that Rear Carbon Fiber hugger come from? Ive looked FOREVER for one like that and no one makes them for the 08 R6r... only the R6s type bs....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Just food for thought where did that Rear Carbon Fiber hugger come from? Ive looked FOREVER for one like that and no one makes them for the 08 R6r... only the R6s type bs....
Just buy the bike and it's yours. :)

The brand is in the first post of this thread......
http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/06_07yzf_r6.html

Keep in mind the Carrozzeria wheels I have are a 6 inch rear and I am running a 190/55 tire. That makes the gap to the hugger even smaller.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts