Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I AM NOT PARTING OUT AS OF RIGHT NOW

Everything looks to be in good shape. They are not 'mint' they have 12k street miles on them, Just dirty, They came off my street bike and got put in a box once I converted over to a track bike. List of Parts and Condition.

Left Side Fairing - Good, cut for shogun sliders, No notable damage other than road grime at the bottom behind where the front wheel is.
Right side Fairing - Good No notable damage other than road grime at the bottom behind where the front wheel is.
Little "L"/ Mid Fairings - Both Good, left side has a slight scuffing (not paint just the clear, couldn't really get a good pic, BC its not that noticeable) around the back mounting hole
Tail section - The upper white piece is cracked and rashed on the left side
Undertail - is cracked on the left side, super dirty with road grime
Upper silver Tail - is in good condition, comes with a gppro mount preinstalled with double sided tape, and the paint worn off on the very back from going at the speed of sound the wind blew the paint off. But no really it looks like the wind slowly wore the paint off at the point of the tail.
Radiator Guard/Shield - Good condition, normal wear from rocks/bugs etc
Tank side plastics - Not sure which side is which, but ones pretty boogered up other looks perfect both have stomp grip installed
Upper Dash Panels - Both in good condition, one side (unsure which) has a side of one of the clips broken off but still mounted fine
headlight Fairings - Good, other than a few bugs and maybe a minor small rock chip or two. and will throw in a random bag of bolts and pop rivets that I have for everything
Front Fender - is a Brand New Optimal Racing front fender, never painted, drilled, or installed.
Headlight - in OK condition, Bottom two tabs are broken off. I never knew til i tore the bike down. Didn't seem to affect anything. Lens do have some pitting due to bug guts and rocks. Also the bulb caps have 1" holes drilled for HID install.

I think that's everything, if you see something that I may have missed just LMK. I've got a box to fit everything in that my Race Fairings came in, and according to USPS and UPS its gonna run me just under $100 to ship. Nothing is rashed other than the tail section, which is still usable and looks "OK" depending on how picky you are.

flush mounts not included
600 shipped for all fairings w/o head light
750 shipped for all fairings with headlight

If you think i missed anything or have questions PM me.

I have lots of pics of each part to show better condition in my e-mail. LMK what you want to see. But here's a pic of everything at once. I am a motivated seller, as I no longer own the bike. But I'm not gonna waste my time with the 'i think my bike would look good white, I wonder if he'll sell them for 200 shipped" Shoot me legit offers and lets make a deal!

Attachments

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
What parts? If i can get ~80-90% spoken for I'll part it out.
Looking for the nose fairings, headlight (if I can get close up pics), and left mid fairing (the silver one) possibly more, but I'd have to take a full inventory to see what I need besides those pieces.

·
suns gunna rise in a mile
211 Posts
What would it take to fit 08+ fairings on 06+?

it would take alot but i have 06-07 r6 fairings that came on an 08 that i bought.. the dude thought they would work but didnt at all.. im getting them paint like the 09 pearl white and am going to sell them with tank if intrested let me know

·
Registered
391 Posts
it would take alot but i have 06-07 r6 fairings that came on an 08 that i bought.. the dude thought they would work but didnt at all.. im getting them paint like the 09 pearl white and am going to sell them with tank if intrested let me know
I'll take your tank if you are selling that?

·
Registered
673 Posts
i need the upper tail piece that goes around the passenger seat. the grey piece

·
Registered
673 Posts
Sounds like everyone wants it parted out

·
Registered
673 Posts
If I can get one or both of the side fairings spoken for I'll debate it...Just getting boxes to fit all big parts sucks...
I still want the grey upper tail fairing that goes around the passenger seat. As for boxes. Bicycle shop will give you plenty of boxes that would fit the large pieces.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts