Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
i eat my r6
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my oem wheels off of my 2009 Yamaha r6. These wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches on them. The tires have been used for about 3,000 highway miles and they have a great amount of tread left. I will include he rear sprocket and the stock chain as well. I am asking $850 shipped for both wheels including tires. please pm me for more information and detailed pics.
thanks guys!

Attachments

·
i eat my r6
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the replies guys :lmao I should have really done my research before posting this thread, I am currently in the transition of moving and of course the money would come in handy. I am asking $500 now for the wheels and tires.

·
Registered
108 Posts
$500 is a reasonable price, I picked up a set of gold 09 runs with 5k miles for $450. My friend over here needs a set. Will you ship to hawaii?

·
i eat my r6
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$500 is a reasonable price, I picked up a set of gold 09 runs with 5k miles for $450. My friend over here needs a set. Will you ship to hawaii?
Shipping to Hawaii would be expensive, I would have to say no unless your friend would like to cover the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bump! i need to sell these!:sing:sing
Just a suggestion and I'm not trying to give you any grief but if you really need to sell these wheels, you might want to check around and see what these wheels go for. There are sets all over WITH ROTORS that are selling for far less than what you have these listed for. You'd also probably be able to get closer to what you want for these by selling the wheels and tires separately.

Again, I'm not trying to hijack your thread, just giving some friendly advice...:poke

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am seriously interested, however I do not need the tires. If you want to work something out PM me thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts