·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
How much for the motodynamic tail light? Also do you happen to know what brand the swing arm spools are?

Edit: Do you have pics of the tail light?

·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for the motodynamic tail light? Also do you happen to know what brand the swing arm spools are?

Edit: Do you have pics of the tail light?
The swing arm spools are volar motorsport, but they are not for sale. Looking to see if I can sell everything at once rather than bit by bit. I will keep you updated. I don't have a pic of the tail light, but looks exactly like the website
http://www.motodynamic.com/2008-2014-yamaha-yzf-r6-sequential-led-tail-lights-smoke.html

·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HID's would come with the whole headlight assembly. Will keep you updated if I end up selling parts individually.

K&N filter is also not for sale.

I am not completely parting out the bike. Only what is listed in the "for sale" section is for sale. The other section is everything on the bike if someone wants to trade for a track bike.

·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tekniqs: Hootie816 has dibs on the tail light right now, cause he wants both the flush mounts and the tail light. Just negotiating pricing :)

Treyzian: Left headlight has a few minor scratches. See attached pics for best view. By headlights you mean the whole front end assembly? HID/ballasts as well?

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Same model and year I have. Sounds like you have some fun parts on it, would love to see pictures.

·
The track is crack.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Updated the original post. No longer looking to trade. Sold the flushmounts and tail light.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts