Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Life's a Garden-Dig it
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is the stock windshield, rear fender, and taillight off my 09 R6. The windshield was on the bike for less than 2000 miles, the taillight and the fender came off at about the same time shortly thereafter. All are in nearly perfect condition. The windshield does not include the plastic screw nuts, just the main piece. The fender is complete from the point where it connects to the main part of the bike except for the license plate light, which was reused on my fender eliminator. I am willing to ship all items at the buyer's expense. My location should be fairly obvious from the pictures. Sadly, I do not have a picture of the taillight because I boxed it up right after installing my new one in preparation to sell it, but you all know what it looks like.

Prices are as follows:
Taillight- $20 + shipping
Fender- $25 + shipping
Windshield- $20 + shipping SOLD

I am willing to be flexible on these prices to a reasonable extent.

Here are the Pics:

Thanks for looking!

·
Life's a Garden-Dig it
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willing to entertain all reasonable offers at this point. Just want this stuff out of my laundry room! If I don't get any replies I'm gonna have to put it up on ebay. I would much rather sell it you guys first, even if it's for less money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts