Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Yamaha r6 help

I have a 2009 Yamaha r6 and the bike got stolen and I’m trying to get it running again the instrument cluster was stolen and the wiring harness was cut and messed with. The bike wouldn’t start no spark or fuel s mi o I replaced the harness and still nothing is there a way to bypass the instrument cluster to get it to start up. Fuel pump doesn’t turn on and I’m not getting spark but I’ve tested pump running straight 12 volts and all plugs and coils are brand new

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
........... the instrument cluster was stolen and the wiring harness was cut and messed with. The bike wouldn’t start no spark or fuel s mi o I replaced the harness and still nothing is there a way to bypass the instrument cluster to get it to start up. ...........
Sorry for your loss. That is so extremely frustrating. ECU and cluster communicate to run the system. Either one is missing or can't communicate with each other, "nothing" will work. You'll need to acquire another cluster. Make sure that it matches your ECU model/year. The ECU case will be stamped with an identification code.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts