Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw it out there that my bike was stolen on 5/27/2014 at 1:33 a.m. in Maspeth, Queens NY. Its a black yamaha R6 with about 3500 miles on it with a micron exhaust and yamaha gold impaktech crash cage. If anyone sees any listings or possibly on the streets, please give me a call at 646-643-1775. Any information that leads to an arrest will receive a cash reward.:(

Attachments

·
Call my bike Oafie.
195 Posts
Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw it out there that my bike was stolen on 5/27/2014 at 1:33 a.m. in Maspeth, Queens NY. Its a black yamaha R6 with about 3500 miles on it with a micron exhaust and yamaha gold impaktech crash cage. If anyone sees any listings or possibly on the streets, please give me a call at 646-643-1775. Any information that leads to an arrest will receive a cash reward.:(
What is the third image of? The guy who stole your bike?

·
O__-
95 Posts
i know its been over a month but any news on this OP? i have just seen this post i live about 10 mins away from maspeth queens. dam it sucks. did you park it outside? i seen a couple of black r6 around lately but not with the golden cage on it tho.

i spy a speed3 in one of the pics. lol

·
Want to do track days
122 Posts
i live around their. I leave my bike in my garage have security cameras and a dog but i am still cautious about people stealing my bike. How did they steel it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts