Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ohhhh whaaaaaat
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont really want to, but parents are making me sell it because they dont want me to own a bike..
i bought this in the spring brand new, and currently has 3300 miles, and yes, i wills till be riding it a little bit so it will have a little more later on. but it is super clean, never dropped, never crashed, CLEAN title, super clean bike, i have flushmounts, T/E kit, halogen bulbs, olson performance Y-pipe and slip on. The bike is in perfect condition. i love the bike but my parents are too happy with me right now lol. text or call me at (503) 547-7151. im located in oregon, shipping could get worked out. im asking $8,000
so i will entertain offers, just dont try to low ball me, im sure you know what the bike is worth, i have lots of money in it and ill do something to keep it if i have to.
Thanks

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
You need to have an asking price on this forum... And pictures.

Nice bike!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Tell your parents to.........................(insert funny line here)

·
ohhhh whaaaaaat
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol im happy living at home. they jsut dont want me to die :/ so ncie of them, but stilll lol. and if i hadnt gotten laid off a few weeks ago i was thinking about moving out ha

·
Registered
61 Posts
damn that's a sick bike! bumpity bump!!!

just wrecked my 06 monday...bought the white and red 09 on friday for 8500 out the door, wish i had seen this one! oh well...

what sucks is, it's in my buddy's garage because my wife makes decisions for me..she decided my riding days are over lol so don't feel too bad about the rents man! haha!

so until i can talk her out of it, that's where it'll stay!

·
when n doubt throttle out
18 Posts
love the y pipe and slip on...got the same bike..im thinking of purchasing it..how does it sound and perform?...are you happy with the purchase of the slip on and y pipe?

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
where did you get the pipe from? i went to the olson website and they didnt have anything on there... i love that pipe, and HAVE to have one!

·
I intend to live forever.
302 Posts
How old are you? If you need the money, cool.. but just because your parents said to? Dude... Dont matter if you are living with them or not. If you are an adult, you make your choices, not them. :thumbdown. None of my concern though I guess... ;) It's just a beautiful bike, and would hate for you to highly regret getting rid of it for the wrong reasons.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts