Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows!

Online Tickets Set To Go Live for Dallas, San Mateo and Seattle Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
It’s that time of year again to start getting excited for another Progressive International Motorcycle Shows Tour! Pre-sale tickets are scheduled to go live on Wednesday, September 15, for our first three shows in Texas, Northern California and Washington. Buy tickets by September 30th using promo code: Promo code: JM2011 (NOTE this code can be used through out the entire show season) copy it and send to friends!

$4 off the ticket price online.
and save!
Buy tickets
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/tickets
Dallas, TX Nov. 12-14, 2010
San Mateo, CA Nov. 19-21, 2010
Seattle, WA Dec. 10-12, 2010
Long Beach, CA Dec. 17-19, 2010
Novi, MI Jan. 7-9, 2011
Washington, DC Jan. 14-16, 2011
New York, NY Jan. 21-23, 2011
Cleveland, OH Jan. 28-30, 2011
Minneapolis, MN Feb. 4-6, 2011
Chicago, IL Feb. 11-13, 2011
Greenville, SC Feb. 25-27, 2011
Daytona, FL Mar. 9-12, 2011

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
I'll have to debate if I want to go next year. Last year was kinda pointless. I guess it's sorta worth $11 to sit on a buncha different bikes... But the $20 parking? :nono

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I'll have to debate if I want to go next year. Last year was kinda pointless. I guess it's sorta worth $11 to sit on a buncha different bikes... But the $20 parking? :nono
I agree with LMGM... in NYC it's more like 40 bucks parking if you take the car....

it was cool to see the factory bikes though.. 80% of it were vendors trying to sell me LED's though....

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
I haven't been in a couple years now because they took Atlanta off the tour. Booo...

Yeah, it's a pretty neat show. I wish it still came to Atlanta...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeezee guy's! In Seattle, Bikes park indoors for FREE!
A couple of years ago we rented a 55 passenger motor coach and partied over and back to the show!

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
Seattle show last year was kinda disappointing. I'll probably go again this year though since it's so close to my birthday. Present to myself.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
I agree with LMGM... in NYC it's more like 40 bucks parking if you take the car....

it was cool to see the factory bikes though.. 80% of it were vendors trying to sell me LED's though....
Did they have any good deals on the vendor stuff though? I'm thinking it may be good to pick up a few mods for the bike. Were the sales actually decent and better then just going online?

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Did they have any good deals on the vendor stuff though? I'm thinking it may be good to pick up a few mods for the bike. Were the sales actually decent and better then just going online?
From what I saw you were better off online. If you haven't started going to the track though it might be worth it to go in and talk to some of the track groups, it's nice to have a couple of them available for questions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts