Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2010 R6 other than a fender eliminator what should I purchase for this Bike?. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also any one who can help me with ideas to set it up for racing will be great as well. Look foward to reading all the great ideas.

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
flush mounts for the front turn signals. slip on exhaust (or full system if you got money to blow) and gear if you don't already have it. maybe a tinted windscreen? seat cowl if you like.. integrated tail lights..

·
1,182 Posts
pics or b.s....btw congrats man, get rid of that long pipe though..(no ****)

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Just bought a 2010 R6 other than a fender eliminator what should I purchase for this Bike?. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also any one who can help me with ideas to set it up for racing will be great as well. Look foward to reading all the great ideas.
flush mounts for the front turn signals. slip on exhaust (or full system if you got money to blow) and gear if you don't already have it. maybe a tinted windscreen? seat cowl if you like.. integrated tail lights..
If he's setting up for racing then the slip-on alone will be useless. Should get rid of the cat which will make the slip-on do something.

Look in appearance section, tons of info on how to customize your bike. Kryptonbulbs Projectors, Windshields, Grips, Rearsets, Pegs, sliders, etc
What type of racing you plan on doing? Track? Drag for fun? If it's track I suggest getting a whole separate set of fairings, track fairings. Not only are they more durable when you go down, it's also cheaper than replacing OEM fairings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts