1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I'll take the marlboro red one...:sing

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'll take mine in red, thank you. Damn, I love my R6, but when I look at pictures of the Ducati superbikes, I wish I would have pulled the trigger on an 848.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
What did I miss with the Marlboro red?

Anyway, I'm too lazy to read (at work)... so what's new with the "SP"?

Either way, I'd have a hard time deciding. That black is SEXY.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

Anyway, I'm too lazy to read (at work)... so what's new with the "SP"?

Either way, I'd have a hard time deciding. That black is SEXY.
I'm pretty sure the SP, as compared to the S, should have premium ohlins components, a slipper clutch and I think other components are lightened or made out of different materials. Basically it's their track ready version, as if the S wasn't good enough..

I've got so much to read about all the new bikes that have been unveiled!

I'd choose the black w/ red frame combo - so beautiful.

EDIT: Maxxx, or anyone else, do you know what the price will be on it?

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
damn sexy! Ill take one of each so i don't have to choose between sexy and sexy

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
So I read the article.. Marchesini forged wheels, CF goodies, ohlins goodies, aluminum tank and lighter frame components.. All for $22K and just $5k more than the standard 1198.. Sounds like a nice deal to me.

Hmm maybe it's time to start seriously considering a new purchase..

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
you'll never let that go will ya? :laugh
Probably not.... but Maxxx I respect each other's point of view, its just that his is fcukin wrong....:bowroll We agree that we are both right most of the time on this and that the other can just deal with it...
Maxxx and I apparently have a disagreement on what constitutes marlboro red.... He thinks its the more orange color, I say its the real red, like from the box of MARLBORO REDS!!!!!:bowroll

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Player, please... my red > your red
Thats just prejudiced.... And besides, its not like I havent seen plenty of your red homies in my mirror.... and Ill put my red against your red at the strip... come getcha some son...:fact

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Probably not.... but Maxxx I respect each other's point of view, its just that his is fcukin wrong....:bowroll We agree that we are both right most of the time on this and that the other can just deal with it...

Maxxx and I apparently have a disagreement on what constitutes marlboro red.... He thinks its the more orange color, I say its the real red, like from the box of MARLBORO REDS!!!!!:bowroll
Actually, Stephen needs to put down the bowl when he's reading... :poke My comment was more of a jab at Marlboro red not always being red. It has changed through the years depending on era/sponsorship venue.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Actually, Stephen needs to put down the bowl when he's reading... :poke My comment was more of a jab at Marlboro red not always being red. It has changed through the years depending on era/sponsorship venue.
Meh, whatever.... Red is fcukin red, not orange...:laugh We agree to disagree.

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats just prejudiced.... And besides, its not like I havent seen plenty of your red homies in my mirror.... and Ill put my red against your red at the strip... come getcha some son...:fact
I accept... let me finish up a "project" I've been working on... :sing :swordfigh

I like the fact that it has traction control and quickshift. Would anyone really be unhappy with either color?? lol
No, but like Ferrari's, real Ducati's are red... :sing

1 - 20 of 52 Posts