Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm sure this is very old news to everyone... but i just saw it today... the new 2011 r6 candy red/raven model... with skulls on the side. yuck! im sorry but what were they thinking. what do you guys think?

edit: dont get me wrong... it would be absolutly sweet looking if they just got rid of the skulls.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Eh, just take off the skulls and ghey stuff. It's all stickers anyway.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
You can take the skulls off? well thats good then. Not that ill be getting a 2011 R6

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
2011 R6 won't be out for sale till the end of 2011..suppose to be newly designed :fact

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
I dunno, I gotta say, I love that red, wanted the 07 so bad!!! And I think that if those skulls were painted on a friends candy red r6, no one would say it doesnt look good? I think people just hate cause their stickers! And some people hate cause they only like plain plain plain.

Haters gonna hate LOL
I think this Bike looks sick! Aside from that huge can, lol.

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
It's just a sticker, not like it can't be taken off

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts

·
Downshift and.. GOODBYE!!
907 Posts
forget the damn stickers.... why the [email protected]#k is the tank the only part thats a different damn color, looks shitty, id rather have a red tank and keep the stickers

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I dunno, I gotta say, I love that red, wanted the 07 so bad!!! And I think that if those skulls were painted on a friends candy red r6, no one would say it doesnt look good? I think people just hate cause their stickers! And some people hate cause they only like plain plain plain.

Haters gonna hate LOL
I think this Bike looks sick! Aside from that huge can, lol.

But seriously I'm with you I'm diggin the red I should have waited a year... but then again If I did I would have gone with the BMW S1000RR and had no gear LOL:lmao

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts

But seriously I'm with you I'm diggin the red I should have waited a year... but then again If I did I would have gone with the BMW S1000RR and had no gear LOL:lmao
:lmao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts