Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
The white wheels remind me of the late 90's GSXR. So awesome!

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
600/750....? Pffftt. Man I want the 600/750/1000. C'mon man.... YUT UGH!

And every new model continues to look more and more like a falcon or just bird in general.

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
I WILL NEVER BUY A SUZUKI.. EVER... i might consider honda, kawasaki, triumph, but ughh too many damn squids and newbs jock on them way too much!!

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
It's supposed to be a 130 HP.

They took a year off and came out with some hotness!! I heard it's priced even higher than the 2009 750's were tho. I can't believe the prices of new 600's.

I think it has showa forks too.

And the brembos are their typical factory OEM brake. It's not the machined superbike ones or anything like that.

It's definitely supposed to be the bike to have tho. And it does look good in black!!

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
not a fan of the headlights, dunno when they'll put more electronics into these 600's. Not holding my breath over it though. Real happy with my 08 R6. Will wait on the next gen 600's or get a liter bike in 2011 for the streets of course (six for the track)

·
Registered
452 Posts
I like all the features like the Brembo monoblocs, but damn they keep getting uglier and uglier.

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's supposed to be a 130 HP.

They took a year off and came out with some hotness!! I heard it's priced even higher than the 2009 750's were tho. I can't believe the prices of new 600's.

I think it has showa forks too.

And the brembos are their typical factory OEM brake. It's not the machined superbike ones or anything like that.

It's definitely supposed to be the bike to have tho. And it does look good in black!!
Showa Big Piston Forks...

And don't knock OEM Brembo's... they typically work better than OEM Tokico, Sumitomo, and Nissin's...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
man they really messed up the headlights i actually really liked the previous gsxr a lot but this one doesnt do it for me...08-10 are the best looking IMO

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
a lot of devoted gixxer riders are gonna be finding a LOT of speed next season... and they're finally gonna know what it's like to have functioning brakes haha. i hope one of my friends get one so i can try it out, the bike sounds sweeet

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Loved my 98 GSXR 750...yellow/black/CF jet kit...pipe etc.

Bad ass bike back then...although my 6 would spank it now, 10 years of technology will do that:fact

that black 2011 is pretty :hump though

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Mmm.. that 750.. 130+ to the wheels? Tempting

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
You're an idiot if you won't buy a bike before the idiot next door drives the same brand..

That said, these look sick.. I've always said I love the GSXR - the headlight...

These things kill at the track too!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts