Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi R6 lovers I have an 2011 Yamaha R6 motor for sale which includes transmission and also the wiring harness, the motor only has 3400 miles on it. The motor was a spare motor I had with intention to build for an all out drag project just never got around to doing it and I took another route!! So therefore I must sell this pristine motor!!!! Im letting it go for an amazing price if you are interested please PM me and I will send you pics and my number

Thanks a lot guys

R6 Blayze:toocool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2011 r6 motor with trans and harness I'm asking for 1500 best offer since it has extremely low mileage , trying to post a picture because I have many just having a hard time doing so

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your interested and want to work something out please private message me I'm sure we can work out a great deal for both of us

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
Sounds sketch to me...

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
either he cant read or just doesnt care. IBTL! :D OP your first post is to sell a motor with transmission. Wasnt aware they came seperately.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nothing sketchy at all I'm located in NJ motor swap is available for 1500 best offer for complete swap key words are best offer , so there's nothing sketchy at all either your interested in the motor or not!!

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Nothing sketchy at all I'm located in NJ motor swap is available for 1500 best offer for complete swap key words are best offer , so there's nothing sketchy at all either your interested in the motor or not!!
Heres what you should do... learn how to fill in a profile. Then learn to post some pics of the items you are selling. Good, well lit pictures and show us how "mint" "pristine" or whatever bs adjective you want to use to tell your target audience how nice this item is.

Then you can answer questions like:
-Can you read on a 5th grade or higher level?
-Do you own a camera or picture taking device?
-Was this stored on an engine stand?
-Were the exhaust & intake ports sealed for storage?
-what is the serial # on the case?
-do you have a copy of the MSO/MCO, title or bill of sale or odometer statement this motor came from?

A legit seller would have thought before they pressed the "submit new thread" button.

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
Heres what you should do... learn how to fill in a profile. Then learn to post some pics of the items you are selling. Good, well lit pictures and show us how "mint" "pristine" or whatever bs adjective you want to use to tell your target audience how nice this item is.

Then you can answer questions like:
-Can you read on a 5th grade or higher level?
-Do you own a camera or picture taking device?
-Was this stored on an engine stand?
-Were the exhaust & intake ports sealed for storage?
-what is the serial # on the case?
-do you have a copy of the MSO/MCO, title or bill of sale or odometer statement this motor came from?

A legit seller would have thought before they pressed the "submit new thread" button.
^yuuuup

Someone kill this thread....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are more haters on this site then I've ever seen anywhere else it's a simple motor for sale either your interested or not...you don't have to be a dick and leave stupid comments thank you for the cool ppl and screw the other losers who have nothing better to do but down talk other individuals when they probly don't even own bikes themselves it's real easy to go to google images and just copy and paste pics of other Ppls bikes their judge Judy counting my days lol get a hobby or a woman better yet

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
There are more haters on this site THAN I've ever seen anywhere else. It's a simple motor for sale; either you're interested or not...You don't have to be a dick and leave stupid comments. Thank you for the cool ppl and screw the other losers who have nothing better to do but down talk other individuals when they probably don't even own bikes themselves. It's real easy to go to google images and just copy and paste pics of other Ppls bikes. They're judge Judy counting my days lol. Get a hobby or a woman better yet.

Just a few improvements. However, many more could be made.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a few improvements. However, many more could be made.

Seriously Haze are you a rider or a English teacher ? , In no way shape or form does the grammar have to be perfect. The main objective is to get your point across. Plain and simple :FU

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not being a dick here. But at the ducati forums the seller posts a pic of the product with a piece of paper with his forum name. That way we know its a legit product.

Pics are required in market place. People dont want to hand 1500 to something they cant see. 60 days as a member too.

Description should be very accurate.

Just rules man. Its to help people not get burned. Id suggest waiting on another 30 days or ebaying it and maybe posting a link to it.

Pics though first and foremost.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Seriously Haze are you a rider or a English teacher ? , In no way shape or form does the grammar have to be perfect. The main objective is to get your point across. Plain and simple :FU
you are illiterate & stupid. Nobody is giving you $1500 to continue your Journey Of Stupidity.
Please dont shame the rest of the State of NJ with your ignorance campaign. Take a drive up to Ft Lee historical park... then walk down to those beautiful palisades rocks and jump off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts