Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes its posted right. This bike has just over 500 miles on it. It is not even broke in yet. The pictures speak for themselves.
I have a 2012 R6r . It is completely stock with no mods at all on it. This bike has been garage kept and covered its whole life . It has never seen rain either. The little rubber stubbies are still on the tires. This bike is in excellent shape and ready for a new owner. $8200 . If your close to Florida, Ga, or Al i might be able to deliver with you paying the cost of my fuel. thanks for looking

·
TrackDaz Dude
359 Posts
fairings are wrong year, the tank and fairings don't match, there's a giant scratch on the swing-arm. and is the dash original, or just a replacement dash with only 500 miles?

your price is too high for what I would offer you, but good luck with the sale :)

·
Love my bike
1,398 Posts
fairings are wrong year, the tank and fairings don't match, there's a giant scratch on the swing-arm. and is the dash original, or just a replacement dash with only 500 miles?

your price is too high for what I would offer you, but good luck with the sale :)
Talking about dashboard

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276074

Before the op deletes or edits it here is a copy

WTB: upper fairing stay and duct for 2012 r6 r
IM in need of a upper fairing stay and ram air duct for a 2012 r6r v. Also need a set of low mile gauges for it too.

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
guys if you seen this bike you wouldn't be bashing it at all i promise. The gauge case was cracked . I ended up buying a new case for it. The only reason i thought i need new gauges was because a wire was pulled from the molex in the back where it plugs in. After a simple repair by pushing the wire back in , and a new case , they work fine. As far as the tank and body work that was what i could find. The bike is very solid and if you look at the pics closely you will see there is no grime at all on it (thus rotors, tires, etc). Bike was recovered 2 days after being stollen so... But yes it is still actual miles!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah you can also see that i parted a 2011 R6 out on here too Sergio. I was trying to put that one together but decided to part it out! Thats what the requested parts are for (besides the bodywork) which went on this bike. Look Im not trying to start any trouble here nor am I selling a wrecked POS . The fact is the only thing that was put back on this bike was a tank, fairings, headlight, and mirrors. The rest is from the factory and has never been removed. SO if theres something wrong with me selling MY bike Thenim sorry that i don't please your price that i have listed. Im sure everyone that races on here would love to have a low miles bike that they can use as a platform to start on (esp one that was as low as this one) I changed direction and put it back together and now i want to sell it. Whats the big deal?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And yes I'm new (only to this forum) and i do understand that. People should look out for everyone on these forums to keep the garbage out. Ive been on a couple different forums for years and they are the same way. We look out for each other! Im 100% behind all of you. But i am entitled to be able to sell my bike. I listed it exactly as is. The price is so high because this is basically a new bike with a couple scrapes and a dent in the tank!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts