Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, I just don't have the time to ride any more, and it's a shame letting this thing collect dust. I bought it last June, got a job offer that August, and have put 400 miles on it since.

No stories at all. Cosmetically flawless. Mechanically like new. Stock with the exception of a gutted, shortened muffler, and a trimmed factory rear fender, registered through June 2015.

Asking $9,000.
Currently located in Palms, Los Angeles, CA.

Call/text 818-269-4864 (texts preferred 9AM-6PM on weekdays)
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This may not apply because of your location, but where I'm from in NY, a brand new R6 can be had for a good $1000+ less than you're asking. But locally it might be a different story for you.
That's surprising that you can buy a brand new R6 for $9,000 in NY. I wasn't able to find any locally at that price point. There were a few examples with more miles (1-2k) that were all asking over $10k, and that was the basis for my asking price. That said, I am open to lower offers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This may not apply because of your location, but where I'm from in NY, a brand new R6 can be had for a good $1000+ less than you're asking. But locally it might be a different story for you.

I don't know if I'm supposed to do this, but here's an example - http://m.ebay.com/itm/251592473508?nav=SEARCH
Didn't notice your edit earlier. With that item in mind not including shipping costs, and the LA market, Price Reduced to $9,000.

Not sure if I'm a seller at much less than that. Any additional feedback is welcomed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts