Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R6 Junkie
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Kyle I live in greenfield. Just looking for people to ride with and hang out for this 2014 season. I ride a 03 r6. Hit me up.

·
R6 Junkie
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little off topic but do either of you guys know the laws in Wisconsin for glow lighting on bikes? Color restrictions? Can you ride with them on? I cant find anything definite

·
scared of big tracks
8,492 Posts
Hey bud. I'm the guy who sold you the slip on a while back. How is it holding up? About blackhawk farms, are there specific days to go? And how much is it?
:wave So far the exhaust is ok since I didn't wreck for the rest of the season but I have a feeling this season I won't be that lucky. :laugh
PM sent. If you have any questions, shoot me a pm back. :fact

A little off topic but do either of you guys know the laws in Wisconsin for glow lighting on bikes? Color restrictions? Can you ride with them on? I cant find anything definite
What I would do, and have done in the past, is just go up to a cop if you see them sitting around and ask. This way you will know for sure what is and isn't allowed in your area.

·
R6 Junkie
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'm still looking. I moved down here 2 years ago but had been so busy with school and work that didn't have too much time to make many friends. I've been riding solo. Where you from?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts