Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
nova r6
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With most of the schedules being finalized and if you're like me sick of this mid atlantic cold weather. Lets talk 2015 track days! Which org are you signing up with? What days are you planning on doing so far?

I cant decide between N2 and TPM, Ive had great experiences with both but want to try to stay with one or the other.

The main tracks Im trying to go to this year are VIR north, Summit main and NJMP.

·
Hey...watch this
574 Posts
I prefer to ride with STT, but I'll ride with anyone. I'm not sure what you mean 'which org to sign up with'.

I just find a weekend that I can go, then look for who is where.

It is amazing the huge differences between the orgs.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I prefer to ride with STT, but I'll ride with anyone. I'm not sure what you mean 'which org to sign up with'.

I just find a weekend that I can go, then look for who is where.

It is amazing the huge differences between the orgs.

I guess if you go a lot its worth to buy membership instead of paying guest prices. That why a lot of times you should see what organization you want

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
nova r6
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I try to do at least 10-15 days a year and sign up for one of the higher tier memberships I.E. N2 elite membership or TPM full throttle, the per day cost is cheaper, N2 has free cancellation for weather till 9am, last minute no cost sign up, 12 days = free trackday. TPM is very similar with their full throttle membership

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I coach for absolutecycle and you should check us out for NJMP days. We do partner dates with motorcycle xcitement and Roger Lyle does track days at summit and some other tracks down there. I absolutely love riding with Roger/motorcycle xcitement. He is a very very nice and genuine guy who truly cares about his riders, coaches and customers. Roy from absolute is a great guy. He runs a good track day and we have an excellent coaching staff.

If anyone is coming up to jersey and riding absolute be sure to reach out. We have a huge group of guys from the forum and are always with people from all levels of riding experience. We will make you feel at home and show you around. And I'll be sure to hook you up with some coaches and a good tow! :fact

·
nova r6
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I coach for absolutecycle and you should check us out for NJMP days. We do partner dates with motorcycle xcitement and Roger Lyle does track days at summit and some other tracks down there. I absolutely love riding with Roger/motorcycle xcitement. He is a very very nice and genuine guy who truly cares about his riders, coaches and customers. Roy from absolute is a great guy. He runs a good track day and we have an excellent coaching staff.

If anyone is coming up to jersey and riding absolute be sure to reach out. We have a huge group of guys from the forum and are always with people from all levels of riding experience. We will make you feel at home and show you around. And I'll be sure to hook you up with some coaches and a good tow! :fact
Being in DC Summit is home, VIR close second (family lives hour away) and NJMP 3 hours away I want to choose a group that does all three pretty regularly. Ive heard many great things about absolute also, a good buddy rode with them all year, Max #77 white gsxr 750. Will check out at least one day with you guys this year, I could use a good tow around thunderbolt:YEA

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Absolute tends to have a lot of days at NJMP. N2 is a good group of guys and they run a tight ship. See y'all on the track.

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,059 Posts
Depending on if the track operates this year or not I will be coaching for Heartland Park Topeka again. I will probably be at some Midwest CCS events and probably 1 or 2 rounds at Gateway Motorsports Park with MCRA.

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
April 13th Summit Main with N2.

Who's In?
Terry, I don't really come on here that often, but I'll be doing Shenny the day before

August 1/2 @Buttonwillow with TrackDaz going as a big group of 15-20 riders :YEA
WRONG THREAD YOU LIVE IN THE WEST COAST:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts