Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, building up a new track/race bike. Anybody have info on a abs brake delete, I read swapping out the brake lines for the older r6 lines and just capping the module will work and it will throw abs error. Is it just the abs light that will light up? I also read theres a dongle that mounts into the plug of the abs to fool it to remove the light. First that plug is sold out and second its $250 bucks. Any other tricks or tips to bypassing this?

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,244 Posts
Tcs and abs and speedo are all tied together. As for diy delete, I have found none as of yet. Ftecu can't disable abs. Woolich I believe can.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the FT-ECU doggle is useless? Does that mean I will lose the traction control

My plan was to run the old r6 lines and later purchase the FT plug in

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,244 Posts
With that delete box, everything else still works as it tricks the ecu that abs module is not missing. I'll check my flash tune again but 90% it wasn't there to disable.

Reactions: 2017 R6 Yamadog

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone come across the graves model EXUP ELY Abs Delete does not fit some of the 2017 R6 as it is only a 4 prong cube and the 17 R6 is a rectangle plug with more than 4 prongs???? I have had an issue? the Graves $64 part will not fit, but yet some of the 2017R6 bikes it does. Anyone seen this issue or know about it. it seems I will have to buy the more expensive FT, funny FT owns Graves?
Help please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has anyone come across the graves model EXUP ELY Abs Delete does not fit some of the 2017 R6 as it is only a 4 prong cube and the 17 R6 is a rectangle plug with more than 4 prongs???? I have had an issue? the Graves $64 part will not fit, but yet some of the 2017R6 bikes it does. Anyone seen this issue or know about it. it seems I will have to buy the more expensive FT, funny FT owns Graves?
Help please.

Isnt that plug for the exhaust servo bypass? I doubt has anything to do with the abs. You got me excited a bit, a ecu delete plug for $64 lol I must have it!

·
Registered
16 Posts

Isnt that plug for the exhaust servo bypass? I doubt has anything to do with the abs. You got me excited a bit, a ecu delete plug for $64 lol I must have it!
They have a Graves on Revzilla ABS delete,, but I am returning it. Few comments show some it worked great, and others it didn't fit. It's like the same problem I had with brembi z04 brake pads, took 2 tries to get the right ones. Manufacturers are putting parts out with errors. Revzilla is fixing it. As the bag has the wrong part number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts