Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the clutch kit for my R6 2017.Yamaha here, gave me the part number BN6-W001G-00-00 and that is backordered until end of May. Online I see another part number 2C0-W001G-00-00 but Yamaha Canada said that must be US specific, for Canada it is BN6. Is this true? It's hard to believe US and Canada models have different a clutch.

Any difference between: BN6-W001G-00-00 & 2C0-W001G-00-00

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,454 Posts
I don't see what could be different. The stack height is identical. You guys have MA2 wet clutch oil I assume.. maybe government laws banning certain materials in manufacturing is at play. My state bans chemicals that work in exchange for chemicals that cost up to 1000% more and generally suck so bad that dawn dish soap works better.

Reactions: nikhildominic

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Had you waited, June would've come around, then they would've been saying July. So yeah, totally made the right decision.

I ordered a shift lever and I swear they were busy mining the aluminum using hand tools in preparation to make the part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had you waited, June would've come around, then they would've been saying July. So yeah, totally made the right decision.

I ordered a shift lever and I swear they were busy mining the aluminum using hand tools in preparation to make the part.
ikr!!
Yamaha Canada kept on pushing the expected delivery date every week and it went up to June before I cancelled it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts