Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just came from a Ninja 650 to an R6, completely unfamiliar with the platform as I pulled the bike off of the trailer last night. First thing I noticed is that the DRL's were not working. I'm unsure of where to begin to hunt down the issue. Thanks to everyone in advanced.

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,651 Posts
It is a fuse, not at my bike to tell you the exact one.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
You didn't buy @drscholl 's bike did ya? 😜

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
It may have been a track bike. They typically strip and replace the fairings, (ignition even,) then redress them before selling. In the process they missed or damaged something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You didn't buy @drscholl 's bike did ya? 😜
what a coincidence lmao

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It may have been a track bike. They typically strip and replace the fairings, (ignition even,) then redress them before selling. In the process they missed or damaged something.
Possibly. I bought it with only 299 miles on it and with very minor scratches on the fairings. To me it seemed like whoever owned it before got it for a first bike and realized it was too much. But that also doesn't explain why the DRl's don't work, so im just trying to figure where to start with hunting down a problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Possibly. I bought it with only 299 miles on it and with very minor scratches on the fairings. To me it seemed like whoever owned it before got it for a first bike and realized it was too much. But that also doesn't explain why the DRl's don't work, so im just trying to figure where to start with hunting down a problem.
Any update? same problem. drl lights quit working as well as front signals. rear brake light still works.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts