Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

As some of you know from a previous post of mine, a metal piece made contact with my front cowl and caused small damage to the left side. I ended up purchasing a brand new cowl, so this one is up for sale.

Brand new, these are not cheap. Also, from what I’m told from the dealer... the Blue 2017 model color scheme is the pricest blue color scheme out of the 3 years. Not sure why seeing as the blue color is the same for all years. The only difference are the decals. The receipt in the pictures is actually the 2019 front cowl blue color scheme I bought, just to give an idea.

Selling for $250 plus shipping. Pictures are exactly how I took it off the bike. This would be great for somebody who doesn’t mind small damage, seeing as the rest of the cowl is clean and shiny.

Prefer to sell to someone in the SF Bay Area so I don’t have to deal with shipping, but open to whoever is interested. PM and I’ll reply once available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Item is still for sale. If you still need pictures, pm me an email and I can attach the pictures for you if you can’t see them on here. Not sure why you’re only seeing a link. Possibly due to using Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts