Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Mike Tyson or Tyson Fury

• Mike Tyson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyson Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2020 yzf-R6: woodcraft sets, ASV levers, M4 exhaust; 2019 YZ125: nothing factory
Discussion Starter #1
馃憢 what's up everyone. I just noticed today that my, 2020 r6 w/7200 miles, tail light was out. Brakes aren't lighting her up either (front or back). Im guessing/hoping its the fuse for the housing since they're built in and fed from the same line. Im having a hard time tracing anything with the bundles they have running together and the manual doesnt mention anything for the tail. Im going to volt test the plug going to the light tomorrow morning (I dont have one on me at the moment...)
Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Ya boi Dap

YZFR6... ooodles of HP
The lighting fuse is by battery.

Registered
2020 yzf-R6: woodcraft sets, ASV levers, M4 exhaust; 2019 YZ125: nothing factory
Discussion Starter #3
The box next to the battery doesn't have any fuses labeled for it. The front box above the Rad on the left side has lighting fuses, but they're just headlight and turn signals. I havent got to that box due to lighting conditions and mosquitoes though, ill be checking those in the morning.

YZFR6... ooodles of HP
Along with the headlight fuse, there is a signaling system and turn signal fuses. Look inside the box cover for identification.

Reactions: Daprodegy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts