Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Rode a long time ago, and used to club race an FZR-400 before my hiatus. I learned a bit about wrenching from Clymers, Haynes and the factory service manuals. My favorite was the factory manual; easy to read, and really good diagrams and explanations specific for that model and that model only. The 3rd party ones had more basic instructions on some techniques, but I also remember them being harder to follow, especially if the model years covered had different procedures.

I'm jumping back into riding now, and have a shiny new 2019 r6. However, I can't seem to find any service manuals. I'd prefer the factory one, but even an up-to date 3rd party would be good to have.

Google hasn't helped, nor any searching in the forum. Anyone know the scoop? Is there a delay before new models are released? Or has the collapse of the motorcycle industry made them unobtainium? Or should I be looking for a older manual, like the '17 or '18?

Thanks for any pointers,

·
Things and stuffs
6 Posts
I'd like a copy too. please

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
if it text searchable please send it my email is [email protected]
PS I have a non searchable 2017 service manual pdf if anyone wants a copy
Cheers Mark
Hey Mark, I sent you an email regarding my interest in obtaining the 2017 Yamaha R6 Service Manual. Hopefully you received it, but if not please let me know and I’ll try emailing you again. Thanks for this in advance, as it is very much appreciated and greatly needed.

Thanks Cass

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha R6
11 Posts
Hey guys if you all need the 2017+ R6 Factory manual I have a copy. Just PM you email and I'll send it to you.

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
412 Posts
That's a good deal. $89 for the 2017. Mine was $91.50 at the dealer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts