Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Race starts at 3:15 vs a siiick evo.

IS this right? His guage says 213 but I can't tell if it says mph or kmh...?
48 to 213 in 11.4 sec. 48 to 100 in 2.4sec. :eek5

That 1000cc(or whatever it is) bike on the right murdered both of them lol :toocool:

It doesn't say much but what do you think his mods are? Spraying maybe?
If its "mph" I WANT HIS MODS! :flex:

·
Premium Member
20,419 Posts
OMG its that Aint_To_Ghetto Guy! LOL

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK cool. Not much of a fight for a 700+HP evo agains a r6.

Yeah I was like "if the 6 was going 213mph then that evo is going 250+mph. there is no way an evo is moving in that speed LOL!

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Habitual Linestepper
983 Posts
deffinately in km...he had his hazards on..only the euro r6 has hazards..i think

·
Jesus Reigns
4,391 Posts
That Evo just took off and left that R6 after a few seconds.:thumbdown
Has to have some kind of crazy stuff under the hood

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depending on gearing, at 700+ HP, 213MPH can be achievable in the Evo... But not on an R6... Well maybe if it have 700+ HP too..
What most concerned about is am I gay for liking this music? :dunce:
Well medic, if you are really gay and you like this music then I am gay too. Lol

Back to topic. 213mph is achievable for r6 right with all out N/A mod parts right? I mean isn't the top speed for stock R6 170+mph?... another 20-30hp from stock is possible ya?

What's the most hp can you get out of a R6 N/A? Ported everything and tuned.

·
Registered
365 Posts
the r6 cant go that fast b.c. of the gearing. Even with a ton of power adders, you will still redline sixth gear well before 200.

And it you drop a bunch of teeth on the rear sprocket in an attempt to gain top speed, i doubt the bike will have the power to do it, regardless of what you have done to the bike...

·
TopGearAmbitiousButRubish
2,229 Posts
I bet the bike has gears but never got a speed healer which is why it's reading over 200mph. there really is no way a 6 can get to that speed. 40mph over the stock top speed? I just don't see it happening.

·
iRun
33,251 Posts
I bet the bike has gears but never got a speed healer which is why it's reading over 200mph. there really is no way a 6 can get to that speed. 40mph over the stock top speed? I just don't see it happening.

That's not how that works...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.