Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Because I Can
2,325 Posts
You better zip up your flamesuit....this one will require the optional helmet attachment too.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
Did you really ask that on the R6 forum... Are you sure you're not riding a gsxr?

(scratches head) Is this guy for real?

·
Registered
65 Posts
i actually don't mind the look of 240's as long as its not stretched. i wouldn't do it on my own bike but too each their own.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
honestly, i think it would look great! do it and post up pics, nevermind the haters!

·
MMVII R6
112 Posts
first i respect the people that do that type of set up, but how can someone ruin the performance and handling of the bike just to look good if you want to go cruising then get a harley or something else, the r6 is meant take on the twisties, to dragg knee at every turn you possibly and to show the 1000's who is fastest in the corners...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know little 600 are faster in the corners. not into dragging my knee any more. and harleys are not for me. love the look of the r6-r1 just with a big tire. does any one know a good company that has a kit

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm working on a single sides swingarm set up for a 180 tire, once tested and fitted on my bike ill sell them along with a few other projects I'm working on. I think a single sided 180 would look 100 times better than a double sided 240. I think greggs makes 240 kits for the r6 though

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
gross...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts