Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well took the gf around the block for the first time today, I finally have enough pairs of shit so she could wear my extra (didn't fit perfect but its better then nothing) So any advice besides stopping taking longer and the extra weight, I've been riding for 2 years but this was my first passenger, so anything for me or her (I'll relay it) is much appreciated, thanks again.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Well took the gf around the block for the first time today, I finally have enough pairs of shit so she could wear my extra (didn't fit perfect but its better then nothing) So any advice besides stopping taking longer and the extra weight, I've been riding for 2 years but this was my first passenger, so anything for me or her (I'll relay it) is much appreciated, thanks again.
make sure she knows which to grab when you tell her to grab on!! :D

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
1. tell her to lean with you in turns.
2.tell her to put her hands on the gas tank and not hold on to you.
3. tell her to give you sexual favors for doing this

·
Registered
14 Posts
the most important thing is that you stress how critical it is that she CAN NOT consider being a passenger as a passive activity. she must learn to be a passenger just as you had to learn to ride. she must stay calm. lean when you lean. be aware. she must learn to prepare for situations where you are going to have to pull on the throtle. she will also come in handy occasionally, when you feel her bear down with her thighs and grip tighter -heads up. she saw something you didn't!

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
1. tell her to lean with you in turns.
2.tell her to put her hands on the gas tank and not hold on to you.
3. tell her to give you sexual favors for doing this
hahaha I'll be sure to get number 3 through to her!

thanks for the advise so far, some I've told her and the rest I will.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I found out that holding on to the gas tank is important the hard way. Had to grab the brake next thing I know were both on the seat and I'm feeling really uncomfortably close to the gas tank.

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out that holding on to the gas tank is important the hard way. Had to grab the brake next thing I know were both on the seat and I'm feeling really uncomfortably close to the gas tank.

hahaha "oh no my nuts are under me"

·
Registered
167 Posts
On the R6? The tank is a bit perforated at the top. Not sure if it's comfortable holding it? Never tried it but will definitely try that one.

·
I got an R6000
114 Posts
I worked out a language if you will with my lady. Two squeezes with her arms meant LOOK OUT. One Squeeze meant she wanted to tell me something....and so on.

Also the learning how to turn and handle stopping with her on the back is extremely important. Go out and practice stopping fast it will be one of the most important things you work on...well besides the reach around

·
Registered
332 Posts
Tell her to look over your shoulder in the direction you are turning. I know that with my chick, that is enough "lean" that i need from her. Hands on the tank when braking is the best advice of all. Definite nutsaver.

gary

·
Registered
167 Posts
Tell her to look over your shoulder in the direction you are turning. I know that with my chick, that is enough "lean" that i need from her. Hands on the tank when braking is the best advice of all. Definite nutsaver.

gary
Good advice all around. Looking over the shoulder is what they advise in the MSF course.

And you finally answered WHY the need to use the tank!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts