Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to Byron, IL this past Saturday for the 2wheelspeed.com bracket racing. Things didn't start out to well with two bad time runs, but i managed to win the street class. I wasn't running very fast but still got the job done. I seemed to be a little rusty after a few weeks of not running but still managed to pull it out. I kept cutting killer lights and was able to bail most of the time on the big end. Semi finals was against the only other Yamaha in competition, a '98 R1 dialing a 10.50. Real cool guy, i was bsing with him in the staging lanes a round pryor and told him about my good lights all day and he went red on me in our race. Finals was against a first gen. busa dialing 9.85 to my 10.95. Treed him at the line and ran him out the back door with both of us braking out, my 10.94 to his 9.77. Victory and $400 was mine. I went on to lose in the overall ET final with a .000 reaction time and spinning in second gear, to a sandbagging dragbike. All in all it was still a great day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts