Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting next weekend, anyone going to be at the following?

STT - September 10th - Little Tally

STT - September 17th - Barber

X-Act - September 24th - Little Tally

This is what happens when you take 2 months off of track riding. I might as well become a resident of Alamaba. :lmao

·
Registered
61 Posts
Starting next weekend, anyone going to be at the following?

STT - September 10th - Little Tally

STT - September 17th - Barber

X-Act - September 24th - Little Tally

This is what happens when you take 2 months off of track riding. I might as well become a resident of Alamaba. :lmao
I must admit... I'm kinda jealous. ......:nono

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts
Nice, I never know what their doing at Barber's.

Its crazy to live in a state with a track as well known as Barber's.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ramm, when you are done saturday at Tally, stop over at Barber on sunday for some good old fashion racing!!! Enjoy the cookout at Tally!
We're actually gonna head that way! I love the vintage weekend there.

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
I'll be doing pretty much the same till the end of the season. It sucks that its already getting cold. Goodbye hot sticky track.. :(

I took 1.5 months off and regret every day of it and the vacation I took instead. :laugh

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be doing pretty much the same till the end of the season. It sucks that its already getting cold. Goodbye hot sticky track.. :(

I took 1.5 months off and regret every day of it and the vacation I took instead. :laugh
We're just now getting into the perfect riding conditions here. :D

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts
59 is the highest it got here today.

59 ON SEPTEMBER 7th:nono

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Hmmm...maybe I can make my way out to Barber or lil Tally and hang out! I'll have to bribe the wife...y'know...cuz of the kid, but I'll see if I can come show my support! :D

I'd come ride...but that damn black hole of a kid sucks up all the cash. :laugh

·
FastForward Performance
961 Posts
Hmmm...maybe I can make my way out to Barber or lil Tally and hang out! I'll have to bribe the wife...y'know...cuz of the kid, but I'll see if I can come show my support! :D

I'd come ride...but that damn black hole of a kid sucks up all the cash. :laugh
Make sure you stop and say hi. We will be on the front row by pit in next to the huge Millenium/KWS canopies. Additional treat...sounds like Graves will be there and a few more pros as well.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First weekend was a success for the most part.

Bumped up to Advanced after 2 INT sessions.

I was diving harder into corners pushing it a little much and had 2 run offs. First run off I lost my front brakes (scared the piss out of me) they caught a little, enough to scrub off some speed then I went off roading. :lmao

2nd was all my fault, I dove in hard to the corner and I just gave up. It was a later session in the day and I was tired, over heated...so I just stood the bike up and went mowing again.

Ready for Barber next weekend!

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Saw you trying to get those R10s at tally. You really gonna get both sets? I'm looking to find some takeoffs too. I'll be good for tally since my left side has plenty of life. Right... Not so much.

I wish I could do Jason Disalvo speed academy at Barber. Can't do the 650.00 now tho. Maybe I can do the school at tally in Oct. We'll see...

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saw you trying to get those R10s at tally. You really gonna get both sets? I'm looking to find some takeoffs too. I'll be good for tally since my left side has plenty of life. Right... Not so much.

I wish I could do Jason Disalvo speed academy at Barber. Can't do the 650.00 now tho. Maybe I can do the school at tally in Oct. We'll see...
I'll be there in October. Not doing the school, maybe next year. I'm with you can't do the $650.00 either.

I didn't get them, he forgot someone asked for them last track day. :thumbdown He still has one set available but not the good set. I will have some brand new ones for this weekend though. Stoked to try em out.

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Nice. Maybe I can swing by this weekend and watch.

Checked CL and there is some guy selling takeoffs in atl. Trying to see about getting some. I gotta get the bike dyno'd before next td so no new tires for me

1 - 20 of 46 Posts