Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I'm starting my winter projects. I finally got the housing out and now I'm trying to decide what color would look awesome. I want to to do the krypton hid and halo kit in blue so I'm stuck between blue for the 3rd eye or orange or amber, my bike is orange so I think it might look good. Any inputs or pics from you guys would be great and I look forward to talking with you guys.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
personally... I like white for third eyes.

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
depends. On the ravens, the red looks sexy as can be. I like yellow as well. But I'm rocking a gangster blue LED one.

-Ant.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
You going to be riding around with this on? Blue and Red are more likely to get you in trouble.

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Blue halos=blue 3rd eye
red halos =red 3rd eye
white halos=white 3rd eye

ok you get the idea.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
I got stopped twice for having blue, I'm sure red will get you into trouble too. Personally I'd stick with white.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Strobe:fact:nocontrol next visual mod as soon as I have the cash.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for the input, you guys got any pics of your rides. No krypton that's not me yet but I plan on ordering your kit within the month. Hey gundam is that the nightrider 3rd eye?

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
You going to be riding around with this on? Blue and Red are more likely to get you in trouble.
Depends on where you live. I have no headlights running with just my blue halos and 400+ blue LEDs on at night. Not one cop has ever pulled me over for it.

-Ant.

·
10 years owner's club
658 Posts
i have red, with red halos.

get white. trust me, you're gonna want it on all the time, and any thing other than white, amber or orange is illegal. you will get pulled over.

·
R6'ers B4 Gixxers
367 Posts
I have a switchable white 3rd Eye w/Orange Knight Rider strobe.

I've ride with my Orange Flexible LEDs on (solid, no strobing) with 5-0 behind me and turning in front of me while at a light and they never blinked an eye. So, where I am at I can voucher for Orange being okay, but it just depends on the day & the LEO!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts