Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
221 - 240 of 1107 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 · (Edited)
Pretty beat up from a long ride yesterday, so I decided to wash the bike and take a few photos. Still haven't set up time for that photoshoot yet with my buddy. I took these shots at the end of my street with my SLR.

ugh....cap busted on the end of the rearset peg. Wish I could say I was scraping pegs haha. New one is in the mail.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Bike looks sick, Walt! I love those mirrors.

·
The Big R
736 Posts
ROTM FTW

very nicely done.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Awesome pics Walt!! I lost the slider on one of my new pegs :(
Thanks bro...yeah man sucks!! Oh well...great thing about Bohemian's is access to parts. $5, and I should have it this Wed!

Awesome pics, the bike looks SOO clean :toocool:
Thanks John...big BIG difference from yesterdays ride lol. Bugs were splattered all over the bike...looked like chicken pocks!

Bike looks sick, Walt! I love those mirrors.
Thank you sir!!! Sent me broke for a few days too haha. Visibility is a lot better then stock...not AMAZING..but def a big big difference. Also feels a lil weird being the mirrors are a lot lower then stockers.

ROTM FTW
very nicely done.
Too kind!!! Thanks man I really appreciate it. Still debating whether I should use these or wait until my boy does a photoshoot of my bike in this area in the city called 5 Points. Basically 2 city blocks of buildings that have graffiti from the ground up! SICK SICK area for shoots.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
First off, amazing transformation this far CONGRATS, definitely ROTM worthy.

On a side note, maaaannn, this is depressing for me. Making me miss my 08 raven :(. I loved it so much more than the yellow I have now. I might get my set painted.

Anyone wanna do a swap of OEM fairings and tank :lmao

/threadjack

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Little late to the part but man your bike looks amazing!

How you liking that gas lid? Any problems with it yet? I almost picked up one just like that.

·
I am the Architect
678 Posts
I drool everytime I see your bike :lmao what r u planning to do about the headlights?

Sent from my R6 using Motorcycle

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
The HOTNESS! :cheers
Thanks man!!! I thought you would pic out some of the lil dirty spots haha.

Nice shots, Walt :fact
Thanks Sherm!!!

First off, amazing transformation this far CONGRATS, definitely ROTM worthy.

On a side note, maaaannn, this is depressing for me. Making me miss my 08 raven :(. I loved it so much more than the yellow I have now. I might get my set painted.

Anyone wanna do a swap of OEM fairings and tank :lmao

/threadjack
Huge thanks man...I think I'm done with the cosmetics. Just needs a new air filter. Then....I'm pretty much done. Maybe track plastics and MAYYYYYBE I'll save up and step up to some ohlins ish!!

THis is so raw, I wanna do this to my 2008!
How much did all the gold stuff cost you in the end??
Ummmm....to be honest I don't know :lmao Sad huh? I'd rather keep it that way so I don't feel bad, hahaha.

Little late to the part but man your bike looks amazing!

How you liking that gas lid? Any problems with it yet? I almost picked up one just like that.
Thanks ak! Gas lid makes life SO MUCH EASIER! I always thought it was a PITA every time you had to take the key out and put it in the lid. Getting gas now is such a breeze. DO IT!!!

I drool everytime I see your bike :lmao what r u planning to do about the headlights?

:lmao thanks. Anthony is killing me on a daily basis about this haha. He keeps saying I need HID's but I like the fact that my LID's are brighter then the stockers. Makes them pop. We'll see....still uncertain about this.

Sickness... Love the SLR shots
Thanks bro!!!

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
:lmao thanks. Anthony is killing me on a daily basis about this haha. He keeps saying I need HID's but I like the fact that my LID's are brighter then the stockers. Makes them pop. We'll see....still uncertain about this.
Bro, I don't know why you debate this!!! Stock yellow lights look terrible compared to HID's. What you have goin on now is like when dudes put HID's in a car, but leave the fog lights stock yellow. That shit clashes!!!!

Hit up Josh at Krypton for a nice H7 kit! :laugh

·
I am the Architect
678 Posts
Bro, I don't know why you debate this!!! Stock yellow lights look terrible compared to HID's. What you have goin on now is like when dudes put HID's in a car, but leave the fog lights stock yellow. That shit clashes!!!!

Hit up Josh at Krypton for a nice H7 kit! :laugh
:bowroll that's why I havent done it in my car...

I agree with John, projectors would deff set the bike apart with all the hotness in it. it's like usher trying to pimp out with gas station sunglasses.
:nono

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
:bowroll that's why I havent done it in my car...

I agree with John, projectors would deff set the bike apart with all the hotness in it. it's like usher trying to pimp out with gas station sunglasses.
:noon

It's usher, I'm sure he can pimp out with a set of these if he wanted to:

221 - 240 of 1107 Posts