Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
221 - 240 of 1107 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
SWEET, what brand mirrors are they again and where did you get them? Any zoomed out shots so we can see how it looks complete with the bike?
Rizoma Radial Sports. I'll update above with a BS pic I took outside of work.

·
2008 R6
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 · (Edited)
Pretty beat up from a long ride yesterday, so I decided to wash the bike and take a few photos. Still haven't set up time for that photoshoot yet with my buddy. I took these shots at the end of my street with my SLR.

ugh....cap busted on the end of the rearset peg. Wish I could say I was scraping pegs haha. New one is in the mail.

·
Premium Member
6,434 Posts
Bike looks sick, Walt! I love those mirrors.

·
The Big R
730 Posts
ROTM FTW

very nicely done.

·
2008 R6
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Awesome pics Walt!! I lost the slider on one of my new pegs :(
Thanks bro...yeah man sucks!! Oh well...great thing about Bohemian's is access to parts. $5, and I should have it this Wed!

Awesome pics, the bike looks SOO clean :toocool:
Thanks John...big BIG difference from yesterdays ride lol. Bugs were splattered all over the bike...looked like chicken pocks!

Bike looks sick, Walt! I love those mirrors.
Thank you sir!!! Sent me broke for a few days too haha. Visibility is a lot better then stock...not AMAZING..but def a big big difference. Also feels a lil weird being the mirrors are a lot lower then stockers.

ROTM FTW
very nicely done.
Too kind!!! Thanks man I really appreciate it. Still debating whether I should use these or wait until my boy does a photoshoot of my bike in this area in the city called 5 Points. Basically 2 city blocks of buildings that have graffiti from the ground up! SICK SICK area for shoots.

·
Premium Member
20,415 Posts
Little late to the part but man your bike looks amazing!

How you liking that gas lid? Any problems with it yet? I almost picked up one just like that.

·
2008 R6
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
The HOTNESS! :cheers
Thanks man!!! I thought you would pic out some of the lil dirty spots haha.

Nice shots, Walt :fact
Thanks Sherm!!!

First off, amazing transformation this far CONGRATS, definitely ROTM worthy.

On a side note, maaaannn, this is depressing for me. Making me miss my 08 raven :(. I loved it so much more than the yellow I have now. I might get my set painted.

Anyone wanna do a swap of OEM fairings and tank :lmao

/threadjack
Huge thanks man...I think I'm done with the cosmetics. Just needs a new air filter. Then....I'm pretty much done. Maybe track plastics and MAYYYYYBE I'll save up and step up to some ohlins ish!!

THis is so raw, I wanna do this to my 2008!
How much did all the gold stuff cost you in the end??
Ummmm....to be honest I don't know :lmao Sad huh? I'd rather keep it that way so I don't feel bad, hahaha.

Little late to the part but man your bike looks amazing!

How you liking that gas lid? Any problems with it yet? I almost picked up one just like that.
Thanks ak! Gas lid makes life SO MUCH EASIER! I always thought it was a PITA every time you had to take the key out and put it in the lid. Getting gas now is such a breeze. DO IT!!!

I drool everytime I see your bike :lmao what r u planning to do about the headlights?

Sent from my R6 using Motorcycle
:lmao thanks. Anthony is killing me on a daily basis about this haha. He keeps saying I need HID's but I like the fact that my LID's are brighter then the stockers. Makes them pop. We'll see....still uncertain about this.

Sickness... Love the SLR shots
Thanks bro!!!

·
Parts Pimp
26,370 Posts
:lmao thanks. Anthony is killing me on a daily basis about this haha. He keeps saying I need HID's but I like the fact that my LID's are brighter then the stockers. Makes them pop. We'll see....still uncertain about this.
Bro, I don't know why you debate this!!! Stock yellow lights look terrible compared to HID's. What you have goin on now is like when dudes put HID's in a car, but leave the fog lights stock yellow. That shit clashes!!!!

Hit up Josh at Krypton for a nice H7 kit! :laugh

·
I am the Architect
678 Posts
Bro, I don't know why you debate this!!! Stock yellow lights look terrible compared to HID's. What you have goin on now is like when dudes put HID's in a car, but leave the fog lights stock yellow. That shit clashes!!!!

Hit up Josh at Krypton for a nice H7 kit! :laugh
:bowroll that's why I havent done it in my car...

I agree with John, projectors would deff set the bike apart with all the hotness in it. it's like usher trying to pimp out with gas station sunglasses.
:nono

·
Premium Member
17,944 Posts
:bowroll that's why I havent done it in my car...

I agree with John, projectors would deff set the bike apart with all the hotness in it. it's like usher trying to pimp out with gas station sunglasses.
:noon

It's usher, I'm sure he can pimp out with a set of these if he wanted to:

221 - 240 of 1107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.