Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
501 - 520 of 1107 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
Soooo....thanks to some of my very close friends (jmejiaa aka John and Chief aka Anthony), my addiction to hitting the track finally drove my wife and I to go out and buy a truck!

So, I guess you can consider this a "bike mod", since the only reason we got it was to get the bikes to the track. It's a 2002 Ford F150. Came with EVERYTHING except leather! Also has the extender in the back, to fit the bikes with the door down. It's pretty much in mint condition! Pick this up later this week. So psyched!!!

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Soooo....thanks to some of my very close friends (jmejiaa aka John and Chief aka Anthony), my addiction to hitting the track finally drove my wife and I to go out and buy a truck!

So, I guess you can consider this a "bike mod", since the only reason we got it was to get the bikes to the track. It's a 2002 Ford F150. Came with EVERYTHING except leather! Also has the extender in the back, to fit the bikes with the door down. It's pretty much in mint condition! Pick this up later this week. So psyched!!!

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com forum app

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts

Nice man!

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts

Awesome dude!

:cheers

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Wat a friggin "bike" mod! Great truck bruh!

If that aint a power move, i dont kno wat is!
A GM product would have been a power move.. :laugh

:poke Nice truck bud, will be rolling to the track in style now.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·
Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com forum app
Nice man!
Awesome dude!

:cheers
Thanks guys!!! This will make life so much easier then hoping to find rides and renting a truck which was $400 for 3 days!!

Wat a friggin "bike" mod! Great truck bruh!

If that aint a power move, i dont kno wat is!
:werd haha. I was looking around like crazy and finally found this thing. So many scam artists out there I swear!

A GM product would have been a power move.. :laugh

:poke Nice truck bud, will be rolling to the track in style now.
HA...GM is definitely nice. I got what I could find though and trucks in NYC don't come easy unless they are WORN THE F down! They beat these things up here during construction work etc. It was really really hard to find something that was clean without having to break the bank.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
Nice Pick-up. Pun intended. ha
Thanks brotha!

It's cool, but can you fit a bale of horses in it?
We'll find out this week!!! lol

The only thing I need to figure out how to do, is add a tie down point in the front center of the bed. Then I have to figure out what I'm going to do about wheel chocks.

I may have to default to the tie down board you and I built.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #511 ·
Took some pics a few minutes ago. Honestly, these aren't the best but I wanted to rush it.....so I can get one of these at the very least in to the ROTM by tomorrow. Some kids were playing baseball in the dead end and I was NOT about to get my baby hit!

Anyways...here are some so so shots...DEFINITELY blow them up because they look way better large :fact

I DEFINITELY will be placing some decals on the bike. Again, props to Anthony for hooking up the sick paint job!

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Took some pics a few minutes ago. Honestly, these aren't the best but I wanted to rush it.....so I can get one of these at the very least in to the ROTM by tomorrow. Some kids were playing baseball in the dead end and I was NOT about to get my baby hit!

Anyways...here are some so so shots...DEFINITELY blow them up because they look way better large :fact

I DEFINITELY will be placing some decals on the bike. Again, props to Anthony for hooking up the sick paint job!

Looking good! I want to see the kawi man

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
Looking good! I want to see the kawi man
Didn't roll it out because of all of the kids. Kinda messed up the shoot, but oh well! I'm so lazy...I really don't feel like taking off these plastics to go street again...then back to track in another week haha.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Didn't roll it out because of all of the kids. Kinda messed up the shoot, but oh well! I'm so lazy...I really don't feel like taking off these plastics to go street again...then back to track in another week haha.
haha mine are half way done. I'm contemplating taking it out with just the tail.. It's day time, I mean I don't need a headlight right?

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Is it to late for me to take my bike out of ROTM :nono

That thing is beyond beautiful man.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #520 ·
Is it to late for me to take my bike out of ROTM :nono

That thing is beyond beautiful man.
Thanks so much man....but your bike is sick :fact

:drool:

that looks so smexy :hump
:werd thanks dude!

I'd STILL be afraid to put that thing in a track :(
Ya know...I was thinking that man. BUT HEY...I got extra orange paint at Anthony's spot!!! MIGHT AS WELL MAKE SURE I USE IT!!!

That thing came out Awesome! It looks fast standing still! Congrats man.... Now post up some pics of the Kawi!
Thanks Max! I'll definitely get some pics of the Kawi up within the next day or two. The kids on my street ruined it. I wasn't trying to have my baby hit by a baseball. One dropped a few feet from my bike, and that's when I packed it up.

Nice pics Walt. Thx for the props. It really came out gorgeous. That orange is one hell of a color!! :cheers
YOU MY FRIEND....ARE THE MAN!!....The orange is sick for sure, but you killed the paint job on it man! Great job! Time for a new thread with all of the bikes you've painted :sing

501 - 520 of 1107 Posts