Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was warm enough to ride my new R6 today. SWEET!!!! This bike is the NUTS. I know your supposed to take it easy during the break in but I found a long strech of clear road and I just could not resist. WOW! Better than any drug I have ever tried. Only rode about 30 miles but what a fucking blast.

if you don't have one get one

·
Registered
144 Posts
Damn, Im jeolous. Not of the weather(it was 78 degress here today). It just that I cant ride right now. First of all my rear wheel is off, Im waiting for the new tire to get here. Second of all, I sliced my thumb with a box cutter so I cant ride if I wanted to. Damn. Cant wait for this shit to heal. It will probably be another two weeks or so before I can ride again so take advantage of RIDING!!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
ppucds said:
Well it was warm enough to ride my new R6 today. ....
:321 :rant :321 :rant :321 :rant :321 :FU :eatme :FU :eatme :asshole :asshole

just kidding, lucky you.

:worship

·
Banned
786 Posts
It's in the 60's here in texas, just got back in from a lil short ride. Went buzzin round a few back roads,felt awesome....Spankin' the RPM'S :jump

·
Registered
786 Posts
Man its depressing... Even if we get some weather that is above -26 degrees (Fahrenheit) I'd not be able to ride due to the ridiculous amounts of road salt and gravel they put down....

My buddy was writing obscene statements on our other buddy's car (he's whipped and never goes for beers anymore ) ... and my buddy complained all night of his hand burning from the salt... Can't imagine what it would do to my six

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wish we could at least break the freezing point. I couldn't take it anymore and had to take my '05 out and put its first 8 miles on it. At 29 degrees that was all I could take before I thought my fingers were going to fall off.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I know you feel. I rode my 6 so much when I first got it that I pinched a nerve in my hand.

My thumb and surrounding area were numb for 3-4 weeks.

I didn't care I kept riding. :hammer

·
Registered
283 Posts
does anyone have a chart about temps ,...

here in vancouver canada it's about 10c ,.. 0c is the freezing point
so when u guy's say it's 50 out sounds warm to me,... haha haha

in van it gets about 30C in summer more inland about 40c+ ..

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
to get from fareinheight to celcius subtract 32 then divide by 9/5 and thats your answer...........50 degrees fareinheight 50-32=18 18 divided by 9/5=10 degrees celcius to go the other way divide by 5/9 then add 32......10 divided by 5/9 = 18+32=50

·
Registered
586 Posts
And for those not good with fractions; 9/5ths=1.8 and the acceleration of gravity is -9.8m/sec squared.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts