Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here you go for your viewing displeasure.
9:22 7th session the bobble is when my front end slid on me.....I was getting sloppy.
All in all it was a great day, I shaved 7 solid seconds off my lap times since my last trackday.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Heh, well I'm not gonna watch 1.5 hours of your riding videos, but I watched the first one. I'd love to take that first big sweeper (T4?)!!! And that's a freakin' NARROW track! :cheers

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never mind, he went over the weekend...I was going to come up, but I was stuck at work :thumbdown
If you ever come up here to ride let me know, I can get you hooked up with discounts to ride cheaper:D
Heh, well I'm not gonna watch 1.5 hours of your riding videos, but I watched the first one. I'd love to take that first big sweeper (T4?)!!! And that's a freakin' NARROW track! :cheers
T3 the long right hander,it's a fun turn to pass people on the outside.....I can only pass on the outside of turns in Intermediate.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Never mind, he went over the weekend...I was going to come up, but I was stuck at work :thumbdown
That ever happens, let me/Tony know man. I'm doing every day in July on that track. :laugh

Meh. You get used to it.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
I can only pass on the outside of turns in Intermediate.
Yup, same experience here. Haven't ridden A group yet. Probably won't for years...those guys scare me! :scared

Meh. You get used to it.
No doubt...probably would give you an even greater sense of speed, being that the tree lines and everything are closer on the sides! :nocontrol

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, same experience here. Haven't ridden A group yet. Probably won't for years...those guys scare me! :scared

No doubt...probably would give you an even greater sense of speed, being that the tree lines and everything are closer on the sides! :nocontrol
My goal is to get fast and consistent enough to get bumped to Advanced by years end.

I don't even notice the trees while riding, never have.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

See below

My goal is to get fast and consistent enough to get bumped to Advanced by years end.

I don't even notice the trees while riding, never have
Me either. There are run-off zones on every corner; it's a very safe track.. EMS on site, standing by. The trees are great for the pits though... Free EZ-UPs!

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
Looks like an awesome track. Vids look good too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts