Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy crap!!! There are 78 people on this site right now! Are we getting popular or what?

I guess that's what happens when you're the best.

.... or maybe it's that new cologne I'm wearing..... :hump

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
guess we should give them all something beautiful to look at....

where is that pic of myself?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I think it self destructed along with mine....
There's 85 now BTW.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
yoda said:
um, thats exactly why there aren't more members, and especially members of the fairer sex! :hehe

stop scaring them all away dammit! :laugh

it was about a year ago (in july coming up) that I joined this place and there weren't even 300 members yet! then 500 came and i was blown away. then we watched it get closer to 1k people and then that barrier fell and now it seems like from 1k to 2k was overnight and it just keeps on climbing!

:bow :worship :bow

·
Registered
836 Posts
This is definitely one of the better motorcycle related sites I have found online.

I may not have the highest post-count... nor was I one of the first few members... but I certainly spend enough time here to know what a great place this is.

Nowhere else have I seen new member so quickly integrate into the mix. Flames are abundant and playfull, and everyone learns something... useful or not, every time they read this site.

And it is NOWHERE near as cliquey as most of the other sites.

If only all sites could be like this one. :cheers

G

·
RockyR6 said:
This is definitely one of the better motorcycle related sites I have found online.

I may not have the highest post-count... nor was I one of the first few members... but I certainly spend enough time here to know what a great place this is.

Nowhere else have I seen new member so quickly integrate into the mix. Flames are abundant and playfull, and everyone learns something... useful or not, every time they read this site.

And it is NOWHERE near as cliquey as most of the other sites.

If only all sites could be like this one. :cheers
I agree. This :worship forum rules

·
Registered
995 Posts
moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers......come on everyone chant with me

G

·
BRAVO said:
moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers......come on everyone chant with me
moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers

GASP!

G

·
TexasR6 said:

moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers

GASP!
Now that is dedication. :hammer

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
huh huh, you said moremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembersmoremembers

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
penfold said:
yoda said:
um, thats exactly why there aren't more members, and especially members of the fairer sex! :hehe

stop scaring them all away dammit! :laugh

it was about a year ago (in july coming up) that I joined this place and there weren't even 300 members yet! then 500 came and i was blown away. then we watched it get closer to 1k people and then that barrier fell and now it seems like from 1k to 2k was overnight and it just keeps on climbing!

:bow :worship :bow

Pen, did you make it your oath to post at least once for every new member? That would explain how you got soo many posts. :mrgreen: :poke

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
drhodes said:
Pen, did you make it your oath to post at least once for every new member? That would explain how you got soo many posts. :mrgreen: :poke
I do try and say hi to all the new fish but sometimes I don't. I know, I'm a slacker! Also, no wife for 5 months and a prolonged and freezin winter. Those add up to far to much time on the computer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts