Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope the quality is decent, I had to resize them so they wouldnt take up the whole screen...view my yahoo slideshow if its easier
Yahoo Slideshow

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!![/url]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Beutiful bike, beautiful scenery too. Nice camera work bro.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like that last pic best. Good job.
You're lucky your bike didn't fall in the dirt, unless you put something under the kickstand.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Great pics. 01 or 02?

asking because where the R6 on the tail is, mines black not white. Wondering why that is, I think the black is more rare? I never see it

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys, thanks for all the great replies!! First off she's an 02..the 02's came with the black color highlights instead of the white..and it is rare, I've NEVER seen another like it (but im also in northern illinois so it make me happy to see ANY sportbike period)

Yea, I'm pretty proud of my camera work, I guess one of my college classes has payed off so far!! Too bad I don't have a digital (the pics were taken with a canon rebel TI), I had the developer put them on disc for me...

Fabio, I put my wallet underneath the kickstand so it wouldn't sink in...I figure, hell, if it breaks my credit card thats less debt to be in!

I took her to Galena, IL the other day. If your ever in northern illinois, take route 20 all the way there. its not too twisty but's really good scenery for illinois.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts