Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blow it out ur @ss!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost mine and need to remap my pc3, is there a way around this? or if someone will ship me theres just so i can remap and ill pay shipping both ways and a couple extra bucks if needed. thanks! PM preferred

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
..or just turn your bike on and load the map. /thread

·
chillen chillen
687 Posts
you need a computer to load a map :fact

if you have a laptop take it out with you and connect it via usb. load your map than disconnect it!

the pc needs power to be loaded... either by the bike being on or by the 9volt wire.... i had to change my maps last week and i couldnt start my bike because it would wake my neighbors:mad:

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Will it show the map your currently running on the computer when you plug the PCIII to the computer and open the PCIII program?

The shop who installed my PCIII said they would install a map for my full akrapovic exhaust. Ive never once messed with the powercommander since they installed it since I trusted that they acually uploaded a map for it.

Im kinda wanting to upload the software, now that I have a laptop, and plug it in to double check. And maybe possibly change maps later since ive added a race filter and some other things are in the mail as well..

I never was able to check because I couldnt find the box that it came with, along with the instructions how to use it, software and wires to hook it up. But I found it all.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll look around and see if I still have mine, if so, I'll PM you and I'll drop it in the mail. Then just shoot it back when ure done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts