Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Apac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2002 R6 w/ a blown head gasket and got a good deal for it being the guy said I could have it cheaper if i put it together. Well...I thought I could do it but I was terribly wrong. FFS can someone please show me detailed pics or video of their 99-02 under tank setup...or a link to someone who already has. I've spent hours on this site looking unsuccessfully.

·
Registered
126 Posts
just go online berts mega mall ,or bike bandit or any other part place and look at the schematic of all the hoses and you will see were it all goes . or down load the r6 manual.

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
I bought a 2002 R6 w/ a blown head gasket and got a good deal for it being the guy said I could have it cheaper if i put it together. Well...I thought I could do it but I was terribly wrong. FFS can someone please show me detailed pics or video of their 99-02 under tank setup...or a link to someone who already has. I've spent hours on this site looking unsuccessfully.
Try this.
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/...254-r6-service-maintenance-repair-manual.html
Just select you year.

"It just doesn't matter"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts