Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got a 02 R6 right. Well i was wanting to make the low beam on one side and the high on another so i can run a yellow high beam. I have searched and havent found anything. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
205 Posts
so your mix matching the colors? when you have your low beams on one headlight is on and when you have high beams on both will be on but 2 different colors? this is easy but its kinda hard to explain so i'll try my best. i'm kinda out of it right now but tomorrow ill post what you should take out this is pretty easy...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Since you have an 02, i'm thinking you can cut the wire that supplies power to the LO side of the yellow bulb. (there are three wires per bulb, 1 for lo beam power, 1 for high beam power, and 1 to ground) that way when you have your low beam on only one side would be lit. but when you turn your high beams on, the yellow (hi beam) would turn on also (and go off when you turn the hi beam off).

I don't know why you would want it that way though. when you have just your low beams on, people are going to keep coming up to you and telling you that you have a headlight out...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts