Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!
Finally got my 01 R6 that im converting to a track bike. So the stock parts need to go.. I work at volkswagen in shipping so everything will be shipped next day and sent 2-3 day UPS so you have them fast! I don't screw around with shipping because i hate waiting for my stuff. Everything must be paid VIA paypal. You can send it as a gift to cover fees, but i realize some people might not be comfortable doing that since i haven't sold much on here, so regular is fine, but please send a bit extra to cover my fees. Everything you see includes the shipping. I've included a video to show all the parts so you can see exactly what you are getting.

Rear pegs:30$ awesome shape

Anything else you might need let me know, it's a track bike so i obviously need alot of stuff but stuff like switches, etc i can sell.

Please serious buyers only, i don't mess around so i'd rather you didn't also. ;)
[email protected] is email and paypal.

·
Shooo Sheff
882 Posts
Can I get the dub bubble

·
Registered
61 Posts
selling the mid/lower fairings 2gther or separate? I Need right mid and lower. Could i maybe get more pics? Send me a pm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bubble is yours, paypal is [email protected] ... Please add a bit extra for the fees, will ship out tomorrow ups 3 day. Thanks. Do you want the belly pan and mid fairings?
I just want right Mid and belly pan fairing. The two circled in red in picture below. Went down on right side and got a little trashed. Im still thinking but i might get the blue nose with this purchase. Send pm, got any pics of those 3 parts. Very interested cuss the right side of my bike is not looking to good.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dye, Pictures of what you need: Make an offer, mid fairings are not 100%, but they aren't trashed either, belly is good shape.

Also selling the mirrors which are good shape.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All parts that were paid for have been shipped, you will see them before the weekend. Still have the rear seat, the mirrors, rear pegs

·
Registered
70 Posts
dsmboi i tried pm-ing you and they say your inbox is full.
I needed the headlights and the left and right console panels.

I also also need the mirrors and windscreen..

Can i get prices and pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts