Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Prices are WITHOUT shipping or PayPal fee of 3%. PayPal only for payments or Chase QuickPay. I can do combined shipping for multiple parts purchased and a discount on the total as well.

06-09 R6 LOR CF exhaust - SOLD

Woodcraft Rearsets, Complete Kit - $200
*Powdercoated in Dupont Sun Gold, including the bolts. I installed new pegs for both sides and comes with an extra powdercoated peg for the brake side. These go for $342.95 new and of course come in plain silver, so I had them powdercoated. Woodcraft quality is second to none, and I found the positioning of these rearsets are very aggressive, far back and up.

OEM Stator - $80
*Comes with gasket and crank, plug is still good (known to burn up on R6 models)

OEM Stator Cover - $30
*Small surface scratches, no leaks

OEM Passenger peg (right side if you're sitting on the bike) - $15
*Powdercoated in Dupont Sun Gold, including the bolts

OEM Chain Guard - $30
*Wrapped in thick carbon fiber vinyl

OEM Rear Fender - $30
*Wrapped in thick carbon fiber vinyl

Graves Motorsports Adjustable Ignition Advancer - $30
*Improves throttle response & adds a bit of top end power, install instructions included

Gaerne Team Yamaha limited edition boots, size 7.5/EU 41 - $50
*Clean, no odor

·
My R6 eats me.
91 Posts
Would you be willing to ship to Ontario, Canada? If so, please let me know what shipping is for the '02 R6 front cowl to L4J9A3. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be willing to ship to Ontario, Canada? If so, please let me know what shipping is for the '02 R6 front cowl to L4J9A3. Thanks in advance!
2500 miles away and international? I'm guessing shipping will be at least $50. You'll have to PayPal $200 at the least for me to ship it there. I got this from Florida and shipping alone was $35.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts