Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICS ON PAGE 2
***PM ME YOUR BEST OFFER, ALL PRICES WILL BE CONSIDERED...NEED TO SELL EVERYTHING
Alright, it's been almost two years since I rode the bike and it's time for me to let go and part out. All these parts are from my race bike, and pics will be added as I get them. I haven't been active on this board for a long time and really haven't been active on any motorcycle boards for the past two years. I am a long time member of the R1 forum (jqd02r1) and have sold many things to members on that board with positive results. Buyers to pay for shipping charges, I'll box items as bests as I can and will provide tracking numbers when applicable (USPS does not have tracking numbers unless you pay for it). Insurance is optional, but recommended. All items are sold "As Is", I will do my best to describe the condition, and take accurate pictures. If more pics are desired, please be patient. I take paypal and items will be shipped only when the funds have cleared paypal to my account. People calling dibs on items have 24hrs to post a paypal payment or it will go to the next person in line, that's the only fair way.
Last of all, I am an adult with a very demanding job and will treat everyone with respect and patience, please do the same for me. If there are issues, please contact me first and attempt to resolve the issue before blasting me on the forum...never happened but I've seen that happen to other sellers time and time again.
Now for the parts (more will be added as I find them).
1. SOLD$400 - 99-02 Ohlins rear shock with remote reservoir, serviced by Thermosman in 2006 (trackday at Barber for a weekend in 06 and that's it)
2. $300 OBO - 99-02 stock forks with Ohlins comp/rebound kit and valving done by Thermosman in 2006 .95 spring (same as stock)
3. SOLD$100 - 99-02 Ohlins steering damper, with top mount
4. SOLD$150 - 99-02 front wheel
5. $150 OBO- 99-02 front wheel
6. $150 OBO- 02 R1 rear wheel (fits 99-02 R6)
7. $150 OBO- 99-02 rear wheel
8. $150 Valter moto rear sets
9. SOLD$100 Valter moto clip-ons
10. $100 OBOLeft/right hard case covers
11. $50 swingarm
12. $50 triple
13. SOLD$50 stainless steel brake lines
14. $100 complete hindle exhaust (dings and dent but functional, see pics)
15. $50 race fairing stay (don't know brand)
16. SOLD$50 instrument cluster
17. $50 subframe (only been used with race fairing)
18. SOLD$50 gas tank (been dented then fixed, see pics)

There are many misc parts, the engine is in pieces so ask for what you want with an offer
I haven't kept up with prices on Ebay these days, but if you want to make an offer go ahead.

thanks
John
P.s. pics will be up online tonight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
more pics. I had to compress these to post them so include your email address if you pm me for higher res pics.
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll take it. How can I pay you? I prefer to use paypal.
Sorry bud, you are third in line for the damper, I just got done posting pics and the guys ahead of you pm me early this morning about it. I'll let you know if they both fall out.
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wondering about a Pic of the exhaust. thanks in advance
Sorry about the late reply, i'll try to get the pics up tonight. I'll be out of town all of next week so bear with the replies, I'll try to answer questions as often as I can get to a computer. Thanks
John

1 - 20 of 51 Posts